The authors thank Dick K. G. de Boer and Leon Stofmeel for assistance with retardation measurements and Matthew M. Hawkeye for advice in modelling ellipsometry data. The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Informatics Circle of Research Excellence, and Micralyne Inc. are acknowledged for financial support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
A Birefringent and Transparent Electrical Conductor†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 2147–2153, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Harris, K. D., van Popta, A. C., Sit, J. C., Broer, D. J. and Brett, M. J. (2008), A Birefringent and Transparent Electrical Conductor. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2147–2153. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800146
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2008
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Informatics Circle of Research Excellence
- Micralyne Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!