Financial support from the “Hundred Talents Project” (Initialization Support) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Director Funds, no. 20845001), and the Program for Excellent Doctoral Thesis of the Chinese Academy of Sciences is gratefully acknowledged. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Large-Area Silver-Coated Silicon Nanowire Arrays for Molecular Sensing Using Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 2348–2355, August 22, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Wang, H., Lu, L., Ai, K., Zhang, G. and Cheng, X. (2008), Large-Area Silver-Coated Silicon Nanowire Arrays for Molecular Sensing Using Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2348–2355. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800153
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2008
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20845001
- Program for Excellent Doctoral Thesis of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!