This work was supported by the Department of Energy (DE-FG02-07ER46471) and used the Center for Microanalysis of Materials of the Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory supported by the Department of Energy (DE-FG02-07ER46453 and DE-FG02-07ER46471).
Defect Tolerance and Nanomechanics in Transistors that Use Semiconductor Nanomaterials and Ultrathin Dielectrics†
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 17, pages 2535–2540, September 10, 2008
How to Cite
Ahn, J.-H., Zhu, Z., Park, S.-I., Xiao, J., Huang, Y. and Rogers, J. A. (2008), Defect Tolerance and Nanomechanics in Transistors that Use Semiconductor Nanomaterials and Ultrathin Dielectrics. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2535–2540. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800176
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!