This material is based upon work supported by the U. S. Army Research Laboratory and the U. S. Army Research Office grant DAAD19-03-1-0227. This work was carried out in part in the Beckman Institute Microscopy Suite, UIUC and the Center for Microanalysis of Materials, UIUC, which is partially supported by the U.S. Department of Energy under grants DE-FG02-07ER46453 and DE-FG02-07ER46471. We gratefully thank Dr. L.-S. Tan (U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory) for providing the two-photon sensitive dyes and Dr. S. A. Rinne (UIUC) for experimental assistance.
Lattice-Registered Two-Photon Polymerized Features within Colloidal Photonic Crystals and Their Optical Properties†
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 13, pages 1983–1989, July 9, 2008
How to Cite
Nelson, E. C., García-Santamaría, F. and Braun, P. V. (2008), Lattice-Registered Two-Photon Polymerized Features within Colloidal Photonic Crystals and Their Optical Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1983–1989. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800206
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!