The authors would like to acknowledge Karl Mechtler (Institute for Molecular Pathology, Vienna, Austria) for providing the phosphopeptides for this study. This work was financially supported by the GEN-AU framework program “Austrian Proteomics Platform II” funded by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science and Research.
Tin Dioxide Microspheres as a Promising Material for Phosphopeptide Enrichment Prior to Liquid Chromatography-(Tandem) Mass Spectrometry Analysis†
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 2381–2389, August 22, 2008
How to Cite
Sturm, M., Leitner, A., Smått, J.-H., Lindén, M. and Lindner, W. (2008), Tin Dioxide Microspheres as a Promising Material for Phosphopeptide Enrichment Prior to Liquid Chromatography-(Tandem) Mass Spectrometry Analysis. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2381–2389. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800215
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2008
- GEN-AU framework program “Austrian Proteomics Platform II”
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Science and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!