We gratefully acknowledge support for this work from Enterprise Ireland (CFTD/06/IT/320a), Science Foundation Ireland (SFI05/RFP/CHP036) and we thank Mr. Neal Leddy at the Centre for Microscopy and Analysis for assistance with TEM. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Optical Properties and Growth Aspects of Silver Nanoprisms Produced by a Highly Reproducible and Rapid Synthesis at Room Temperature†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 2005–2016, July 23, 2008
How to Cite
Aherne, D., Ledwith, D. M., Gara, M. and Kelly, J. M. (2008), Optical Properties and Growth Aspects of Silver Nanoprisms Produced by a Highly Reproducible and Rapid Synthesis at Room Temperature. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2005–2016. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800233
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!