We gratefully acknowledge the financial support from the Regional Strategic Project ‘Ponamat’, from the Italian Institute of Technology, and from the Italian Ministry of University and Research through the FIRB project RBIP06SH3W.
Soft Nanopatterning on Light-Emitting Inorganic–Organic Composites†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2692–2698, September 23, 2008
How to Cite
Persano, L., Molle, S., Girardo, S., Neves, A. A. R., Camposeo, A., Stabile, R., Cingolani, R. and Pisignano, D. (2008), Soft Nanopatterning on Light-Emitting Inorganic–Organic Composites. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2692–2698. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800244
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2008
- Regional Strategic Project ‘Ponamat’
- Italian Institute of Technology
- Italian Ministry of University and Research. Grant Number: RBIP06SH3W
Vol. 19, Issue 9, Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!