Financial support from the Scientific Research Foundation for Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry (2007-24), the Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education (No: 108167), and the Hunan University research funds are gratefully acknowledged. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A Fluorescent Cobalt Probe with a Large Ratiometric Fluorescence Response via Modulation of Energy Acceptor Molar Absorptivity on Metal Ion Binding†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 2366–2372, August 22, 2008
How to Cite
Lin, W., Yuan, L., Long, L., Guo, C. and Feng, J. (2008), A Fluorescent Cobalt Probe with a Large Ratiometric Fluorescence Response via Modulation of Energy Acceptor Molar Absorptivity on Metal Ion Binding. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2366–2372. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800285
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2008
- Scientific Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2007-24
- Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 108167
- Hunan University research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!