Financial support from the Scientific Research Foundation for Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry (2007-24), the Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education (No: 108167), and the Hunan University research funds are gratefully acknowledged. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A Fluorescent Cobalt Probe with a Large Ratiometric Fluorescence Response via Modulation of Energy Acceptor Molar Absorptivity on Metal Ion Binding†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 2366–2372, August 22, 2008
How to Cite
Lin, W., Yuan, L., Long, L., Guo, C. and Feng, J. (2008), A Fluorescent Cobalt Probe with a Large Ratiometric Fluorescence Response via Modulation of Energy Acceptor Molar Absorptivity on Metal Ion Binding. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2366–2372. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800285
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2008
- Scientific Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2007-24
- Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 108167
- Hunan University research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!