This work was supported by a NSFC/RGC Joint Research Scheme (No. N_CityU 125/05) of Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR, China, the US Army International Technology Center – Pacific, and the National 973 projects of the Major State Research Development Program of China (Grant No. 2006CB933000 and Grant No. 2007CB936000).
Controllable Synthesis of Vertically Aligned p-Type GaN Nanorod Arrays on n-Type Si Substrates for Heterojunction Diodes†
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 3515–3522, November 10, 2008
How to Cite
Tang, Y.-B., Bo, X.-H., Lee, C.-S., Cong, H.-T., Cheng, H.-M., Chen, Z.-H., Zhang, W.-J., Bello, I. and Lee, S.-T. (2008), Controllable Synthesis of Vertically Aligned p-Type GaN Nanorod Arrays on n-Type Si Substrates for Heterojunction Diodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3515–3522. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800320
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2008
- NSFC/RGC Joint Research Scheme (No. N_CityU 125/05) of Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR, China
- US Army International Technology Center – Pacific
- National 973 projects of the Major State Research Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB933000, 2007CB936000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!