This work is supported by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Korea through the Basic Atomic Energy Research Institute (BAERI) program, the basic science research program (R-01-2008-000-10219-0) and the CNRF project. This work utilized facilities supported in part by the National Science Foundation (DMR-9986442). The mention of commercial products does not imply endorsement by NIST, nor does it imply that the materials or equipment identified are necessarily the best available for the purpose. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Charged Rod-Like Nanoparticles Assisting Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Dispersion in Water†
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2685–2691, September 23, 2008
How to Cite
Doe, C., Choi, S.-M., Kline, S. R., Jang, H.-S. and Kim, T.-H. (2008), Charged Rod-Like Nanoparticles Assisting Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Dispersion in Water. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2685–2691. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800321
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!