We gratefully acknowledge Dr. Chris Yang of Qcept Technologies for conducting work function measurements on SWNT films. We also would like to thank the National Science Foundation under the STC Program, Award DMR-01209667 for financial support.
Stability of Doped Transparent Carbon Nanotube Electrodes†
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 17, pages 2548–2554, September 10, 2008
How to Cite
Jackson, R., Domercq, B., Jain, R., Kippelen, B. and Graham, S. (2008), Stability of Doped Transparent Carbon Nanotube Electrodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2548–2554. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800324
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-01209667
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!