The Authors would like to thank Dr. Alexander Zelikin, Dr. Angus Johnston and Dr. Will Mulholland for help with fluorescent microscopy. Financial support from an Australian Research Council's Discovery Grant (DP0345290) and the NSF MRSEC Program DMR-0520415 (MRL-UCSB) are gratefully acknowledged. The authors would also like to thank the Royal Australian Chemical Institute (Polymer Division) for travel support through the O'Donnell prize (L. A. C).
Fabrication of Reversibly Crosslinkable, 3-Dimensionally Conformal Polymeric Microstructures†
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 3315–3322, October 23, 2008
How to Cite
Connal, L. A., Vestberg, R., Hawker, C. J. and Qiao, G. G. (2008), Fabrication of Reversibly Crosslinkable, 3-Dimensionally Conformal Polymeric Microstructures. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3315–3322. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800333
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2008
- Australian Research Council's Discovery. Grant Number: DP0345290
- NSF MRSEC Program DMR-0520415. Grant Number: MRL-UCSB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!