The authors thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) for financial support within Sonderforschungsbereich SFB 428, Sartomer, Inc. for providing multifunctional acrylates CN 922 and SR368, Rahn AG for providing multifunctional acrylate Genomer 4302 and Ciba Specialty Chemicals, Inc. for providing Irgacure 784. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Acrylic Nanocomposite Resins for Use in Stereolithography and Structural Light Modulation Based Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Manufacturing Technologies†
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 2390–2397, August 22, 2008
How to Cite
Gurr, M., Hofmann, D., Ehm, M., Thomann, Y., Kübler, R. and Mülhaupt, R. (2008), Acrylic Nanocomposite Resins for Use in Stereolithography and Structural Light Modulation Based Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Manufacturing Technologies. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2390–2397. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800344
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!