The authors would like to thank Cambridge Display Technology for providing the polymers used in this study and V. Maus and the Polymer Analytic Group in Max-Planck Institute for Polymer Research for the thermal characterization of all studied materials. P. E. K. acknowledges EPSRC for funding through the Next Generation Electrophotonics program Grant EP/C540336 and thanks J. -S. Kim for useful discussions on the structural properties of the fluorene copolymers. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Intermolecular Interactions of Perylene diimides in Photovoltaic Blends of Fluorene Copolymers: Disorder Effects on Photophysical Properties, Film Morphology and Device Efficiency†
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 3189–3202, October 23, 2008
How to Cite
Keivanidis, P. E., Howard, I. A. and Friend, R. H. (2008), Intermolecular Interactions of Perylene diimides in Photovoltaic Blends of Fluorene Copolymers: Disorder Effects on Photophysical Properties, Film Morphology and Device Efficiency. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3189–3202. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800356
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2008
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/C540336
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!