We are grateful to Prof. Thomas P. Russell for numerous comments. We thank P. Hiekkataipale for his assistance in SAXS, S. Hanski for discussions and Dr. S. Funari [beamline A2, Hasylab, DESY (Germany)] for technical assistance. We acknowledge funding from Marie Curie Network ‘BioPolySurf’ (N. H. and J. R.), Finnish National Agency for Technology and Innovation (project SMASM), Academy of Finland (O. I. and J. R.) and NOKIA Research Center for discussions and financial support. This work was carried out in the Centre of Excellence of Academy of Finland (‘Bio- and Nanopolymers Research Group’, 77317). C. F. J. F. acknowledges the University of Bristol for financial support and HUT for a visiting professorship.
Fibrillar Constructs from Multilevel Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Discotic and Calamitic Supramolecular Motifs†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 2041–2047, July 23, 2008
How to Cite
Houbenov, N., Nykänen, A., Iatrou, H., Hadjichristidis, N., Ruokolainen, J., Faul, C. F. J. and Ikkala, O. (2008), Fibrillar Constructs from Multilevel Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Discotic and Calamitic Supramolecular Motifs. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2041–2047. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800384
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2008
- Marie Curie Network ‘BioPolySurf’ (N. H. and J. R.)
- Finnish National Agency for Technology and Innovation (project SMASM)
- Academy of Finland (O. I. and J. R.)
- NOKIA Research Center
Vol. 18, Issue 17, Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!