We are grateful to Dr. Jonathan Thio and his graduate student Mihir A. Oka for help in carrying out the mechanical properties measurements. Financial support has been provided by the National Institute of Health (R21EB4589). M. W. gratefully acknowledges a Camille Dreyfus Teacher/Scholar Award and an Alfred P. Sloan Fellowship. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Highly Porous Crosslinkable PLA-PNB Block Copolymer Scaffolds†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 3638–3644, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Noga, D. E., Yoon, K., Wojtowicz, A. M., Lin, A. S. P., García, A. J., Collard, D. M. and Weck, M. (2008), Highly Porous Crosslinkable PLA-PNB Block Copolymer Scaffolds. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3638–3644. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800385
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2008
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R21EB4589
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!