The CDL-AFM gratefully acknowledges the continuous support of AT&S AG.
The Influence of UV Irradiation on Ketonic Defect Emission in Fluorene-Based Copolymers†
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 17, pages 2480–2488, September 10, 2008
How to Cite
Scheiber, H., Graf, M., Plank, H., Zojer, E., Slugovc, C., Kappaun, S., Galbrecht, F., Scherf, U. and List, E. J. W. (2008), The Influence of UV Irradiation on Ketonic Defect Emission in Fluorene-Based Copolymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2480–2488. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800389
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!