The authors thank the Agency for Science, Technology and Research, and National University of Singapore for research scholarship and funding. We express our gratitude to Dr. S. Sindhu for atomic force microscope (AFM) measurements. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Hierarchical Self-Organization of Nanomaterials into Two-Dimensional Arrays Using Functional Polymer Scaffold†
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 3213–3218, October 23, 2008
How to Cite
Nurmawati, M. H., Ajikumar, P. K., Renu, R. and Valiyaveettil, S. (2008), Hierarchical Self-Organization of Nanomaterials into Two-Dimensional Arrays Using Functional Polymer Scaffold. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3213–3218. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800396
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2008
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research
- National University of Singapore for research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!