This work was supported by the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR (CityU 3/04C and CityU 101807), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (grant no. 2006CB933000, 2007CB936000) and the National Hightech R&D Program of China (863 Program) (grant no. 2006AA03Z302). J.J. also acknowledges financial support from the National High Technology R&D Program of China (863 Program) (grant no. 2007AA03Z301).
Surface-Dominated Transport Properties of Silicon Nanowires†
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 3251–3257, October 23, 2008
How to Cite
Jie, J., Zhang, W., Peng, K., Yuan, G., Lee, C. S. and Lee, S.-T. (2008), Surface-Dominated Transport Properties of Silicon Nanowires. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3251–3257. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800399
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2008
- National Hightech R&D Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2006AA03Z302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!