The authors would like to thank the National Science Council (NSC) of Taiwan (NSC96-2113-M-006-009-MY3) and the Asian Office of Aerospace Research and Development (AOARD-08-4076) for financially supporting this research. Dr. Pakhomov is on leave from Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute for Physics of Microstructures, N. Novgorod, Russia. Dr. Ruei-Tang Chen from Eternal Chemical Co., Ltd is highly appreciated for providing the HY-PPV polymer. The technical assistance from Center for Micro-NanoTechnology of National Cheng Kung University is also appreciated.
Organic-Oxide Cathode Buffer Layer in Fabricating High-Performance Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 3036–3042, October 9, 2008
How to Cite
Lee, T.-H., Huang, J.-C.-A., Pakhomov, G. L., Guo, T.-F., Wen, T.-C., Huang, Y.-S., Tsou, C.-C., Chung, C.-T., Lin, Y.-C. and Hsu, Y.-J. (2008), Organic-Oxide Cathode Buffer Layer in Fabricating High-Performance Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3036–3042. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800403
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2008
- National Science Council (NSC) of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC96-2113-M-006-009-MY3
- Asian Office of Aerospace Research and Development. Grant Number: AOARD-08-4076
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!