This work was supported by a CERG Grant from the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (HKBU 202607P) and a Faculty Research Grant from the Hong Kong Baptist University (FRG/06-07/II-63) (to W.-Y. Wong). Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20671033) (to L. Liu) and from the Strategic Research Theme, University Development Fund, and Seed Funding Grant and Outstanding Young Researcher Award from the University of Hong Kong (to A. B. Djurišić) is also acknowledged. Supporting information is available online at Wiley Interscience or from the author.
Effect of Oligothienyl Chain Length on Tuning the Solar Cell Performance in Fluorene-Based Polyplatinynes†
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2824–2833, September 23, 2008
How to Cite
Liu, L., Ho, C.-L., Wong, W.-Y., Cheung, K.-Y., Fung, M.-K., Lam, W.-T., Djurišić, A. B. and Chan, W.-K. (2008), Effect of Oligothienyl Chain Length on Tuning the Solar Cell Performance in Fluorene-Based Polyplatinynes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2824–2833. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800439
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20671033
- Strategic Research Theme
- University Development Fund
- Seed Funding
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!