This material is based upon work supported in part by Solvay SA, by the STC Program of the National Science Foundation under Agreement Number DMR-0120967, and by the Office of Naval Research. We thank Chun Huang for assistance in the synthesis of compound 2, Dr. Yadong Zhang and Dr. Sushanta Pal for the synthesis of compound 9, and Dr. Stephen Barlow for critical reading of our manuscript.
Optimization of Orange-Emitting Electrophosphorescent Copolymers for Organic Light-Emitting Diodes†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 3056–3062, October 9, 2008
How to Cite
Haldi, A., Kimyonok, A., Domercq, B., Hayden, L. E., Jones, S. C., Marder, S. R., Weck, M. and Kippelen, B. (2008), Optimization of Orange-Emitting Electrophosphorescent Copolymers for Organic Light-Emitting Diodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3056–3062. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800446
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!