This work was supported by the Training Fund of NENU'S Scientific Innovation Project (NENU-STC07003), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20704004), and the Analysis and Testing Foundation of Northeast Normal University. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A Ligand Exchange Route to Highly Luminescent Surface-Functionalized ZnS Nanoparticles and Their Transparent Polymer Nanocomposites†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 3070–3079, October 9, 2008
How to Cite
Lü, C., Gao, J., Fu, Y., Du, Y., Shi, Y. and Su, Z. (2008), A Ligand Exchange Route to Highly Luminescent Surface-Functionalized ZnS Nanoparticles and Their Transparent Polymer Nanocomposites. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3070–3079. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800452
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2008
- NENU'S Scientific Innovation Project. Grant Number: NENU-STC07003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20704004
- Analysis and Testing Foundation of Northeast Normal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!