Authors would like to thank D. Jaillard and J. Degrouard (CCME, Orsay) for TEM experiments, A. Allavena-Valette (CECM, Vitry sur Seine) for access to the SEM facility, V. Nicolas (IFR 141, ITFM) for confocal microscopy, P. Laugier for fruitful discussions, L. Harivardhan Reddy for help with animals, and G. Barratt for carefully proofreading the manuscript. Authors acknowledge financial support from ANR (Agence Nationale de la Recherche, NT05-3_42548), in particular for fellowships to E.P. and N.T. This study was funded in part by the EC – FP6-project DiMI, LSHB-CT-2005-512146.
Perfluorooctyl Bromide Polymeric Capsules as Dual Contrast Agents for Ultrasonography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 2963–2971, October 9, 2008
How to Cite
Pisani, E., Tsapis, N., Galaz, B., Santin, M., Berti, R., Taulier, N., Kurtisovski, E., Lucidarme, O., Ourevitch, M., Doan, B. T., Beloeil, J. C., Gillet, B., Urbach, W., Bridal, S. L. and Fattal, E. (2008), Perfluorooctyl Bromide Polymeric Capsules as Dual Contrast Agents for Ultrasonography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2963–2971. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800454
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2008
- ANR (Agence Nationale de la Recherche). Grant Number: NT05-3_42548
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!