This work is partially supported by Science and Technology Ministry of China (2005CCA01100), Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (No. T0402) and the National Science Foundation through the CAREER program, EPA and Sandia National Laboratories. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Mesoporous Silica with Multiple Catalytic Functionalities†
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 3590–3597, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, F., Liu, G., He, W., Yin, H., Yang, X., Li, H., Zhu, J., Li, H. and Lu, Y. (2008), Mesoporous Silica with Multiple Catalytic Functionalities. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3590–3597. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800458
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!