Novel Engineered Ion Channel Provides Controllable Ion Permeability for Polyelectrolyte Microcapsules Coated with a Lipid Membrane
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 201–208, January 23, 2009
How to Cite
Battle, A. R., Valenzuela, S. M., Mechler, A., Nichols, R. J., Praporski, S., di Maio, I. L., Islam, H., Girard-Egrot, A. P., Cornell, B. A., Prashar, J., Caruso, F., Martin, L. L. and Martin, D. K. (2009), Novel Engineered Ion Channel Provides Controllable Ion Permeability for Polyelectrolyte Microcapsules Coated with a Lipid Membrane. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 201–208. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800483
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2008
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: LP0560749, DP0663290, DP0662816, DP0343840
- ARC Federation Fellowship scheme. Grant Number: FF0241218
- International Science Linkages program under the Australian government's innovation statement Backing Australia's Ability. Grant Number: CG060027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!