This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korean government (MEST) (Nos. R11-2005-008-00000-0 and R01-2008-000-11712-0). D. H. Kim thanks for the support by Seoul Research and Business Development Program (10816). We are indebted to J. T. Goldbach for the synthesis of PS-block-PMMA copolymers with symmetric compositions. We thank Prof. T. P. Russell and C. J. Hawker for providing the protocol for the ordering of PS-block-PMMA on Au substrates. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Self-assembly of Protein Nanoarrays on Block Copolymer Templates†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 3148–3157, October 23, 2008
How to Cite
Lau, K. H. A., Bang, J., Kim, D. H. and Knoll, W. (2008), Self-assembly of Protein Nanoarrays on Block Copolymer Templates. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3148–3157. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800487
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2007
- Korean government (MEST). Grant Numbers: R11-2005-008-00000-0, R01-2008-000-11712-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!