This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC; No. 20325516, 20635020, 90606016), NSFC for Creative Research Group (No. 20521503), and the China Scholarship Council (No. 20073020). We also thank the support of the National Basic Research Program of China (2006CB933201).
Cadmium(II) (8-Hydroxyquinoline) Chloride Nanowires: Synthesis, Characterization and Glucose-Sensing Application†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 3692–3698, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Pan, H., Lin, H., Shen, Q. and Zhu, J.-J. (2008), Cadmium(II) (8-Hydroxyquinoline) Chloride Nanowires: Synthesis, Characterization and Glucose-Sensing Application. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3692–3698. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800492
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!