We greatly appreciate the support of the National Natural Science Foundation of China for the Key program (20635020), Creative Research Group (20521503), and General program (20575026, 90606016). This work was also supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2006CB933201). The authors thank Ms. Chang-Li Zhang and Professor Xiang Gao from the Model Animal Research Center of Nanjing University for their kind help.
Hemoglobin-CdTe-CaCO3@Polyelectrolytes 3D Architecture: Fabrication, Characterization, and Application in Biosensing†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 3127–3136, October 23, 2008
How to Cite
Cai, W.-Y., Feng, L.-D., Liu, S.-H. and Zhu, J.-J. (2008), Hemoglobin-CdTe-CaCO3@Polyelectrolytes 3D Architecture: Fabrication, Characterization, and Application in Biosensing. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3127–3136. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800531
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!