The authors are thankful to Drs. Dinghua Bao, Balaji I. Birajdar, Ksenia Boldyreva, Ming-Wen Chu, Hee Han, Catalin Harnagea, Chun-Lin Jia (FZ Jülich, Germany), Sergei Kalinin (Oak Ridge Natl. Lab., USA), Clemens von Korff Schmising (Max Born Institute Berlin, Germany), Ho Nyung Lee, Sung Kyun Lee, Woo Lee, Gwenael Le Rhun, Lifeng Liu, Andriy Lotnyk, Wenhui Ma, I. Burc Misirlioglu, Kornelius Nielsch, Lucian Pintilie, Eckhard Pippel, Brian Rodriguez, Stephan Senz, Annette Setzer (Leipzig University, Germany), Steffen Schmidt, Roland Scholz, Izabella Szafraniak, Nikolai D. Zakharov, Michael Ziese (Leipzig University, Germany), and Yinilian Zhu for their respective most valuable experimental contributions, as well as for many fruitful discussions. Sincere thanks are due to Professors James F. Scott (Cambridge University, UK), Ramamoorthy Ramesh (University of Berkeley, USA), Sunggi Baik (POSTECH, Korea), Matias Bargheer (Potsdam University, Germany) and Knut Urban (FZ Jülich, Germany) for many stimulating discussions and fruitful cooperations. This work has been funded by the Max Planck Society, the German Science Foundation (DFG, FOR 404 and SFB 762), Volkswagen Foundation (Ferroelectric hybrides), the German Federal Ministry of Research (BMBF, 13N7986), the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, and various European Union programs.
Functional Perovskites – From Epitaxial Films to Nanostructured Arrays†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 3892–3906, December 22, 2008
How to Cite
Vrejoiu, I., Alexe, M., Hesse, D. and Gösele, U. (2008), Functional Perovskites – From Epitaxial Films to Nanostructured Arrays. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3892–3906. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800560
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2008
- Max Planck Society
- German Science Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: FOR 404, SFB 762
- Volkswagen Foundation (Ferroelectric hybrides)
- German Federal Ministry of Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 13N7986
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!