This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (grant CHE06-47444), and the University of Notre Dame Faculty Research Program. We are very grateful to the Younan Xia Group (Washington University) for supplying the silver particle samples.
Vibrational Dynamics of Silver Nanocubes and Nanowires Studied by Single-Particle Transient Absorption Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2008
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3809–3817, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Staleva, H. and Hartland, G. V. (2008), Vibrational Dynamics of Silver Nanocubes and Nanowires Studied by Single-Particle Transient Absorption Spectroscopy. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3809–3817. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800605
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE06-47444
- University of Notre Dame Faculty Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!