The research was supported by DAAD/GRICES the German/Portuguese collaboration project (D/06/12931). D. G. S. and D. V. A. also thank the support of NanoFutur program of the German Ministry of Science and Education (BMBF). FCT project REEQ/719/CTM/2005-ECOFUELS is gratefully acknowledged. S. V. L. would like to thank Marta Ferro and Prof. Augusto Lopes for their help in mastering SEM/EDS skills.
Sol-Gel/Polyelectrolyte Active Corrosion Protection System†
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 3137–3147, October 23, 2008
How to Cite
Lamaka, S. V., Shchukin, D. G., Andreeva, D. V., Zheludkevich, M. L., Möhwald, H. and Ferreira, M. G. S. (2008), Sol-Gel/Polyelectrolyte Active Corrosion Protection System. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3137–3147. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800630
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!