This work was financially supported by the Australian Research Council (ARC), UQ Middle Career Fellowship for S. Z. Q., and the ARC Centre of Excellence for Functional Nanomaterials. L. Z. thanks the China Scholarship Council (CSC) for offering a scholarship. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Hydrophobic Functional Group Initiated Helical Mesostructured Silica for Controlled Drug Release†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2008
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3834–3842, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Qiao, S., Jin, Y., Cheng, L., Yan, Z. and Lu, G. Q. (2008), Hydrophobic Functional Group Initiated Helical Mesostructured Silica for Controlled Drug Release. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3834–3842. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800631
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2008
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Functional Nanomaterials
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!