We thank J. Hajfler for the polishing of OH1 samples. This work has been supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation and the Korea Foundation for International Cooperation of Science & Technology (KICOS) through a grant provided by the Korean Ministry of Science & Technology(MOST) (No. 2007-00440).
Organic Phenolic Configurationally Locked Polyene Single Crystals for Electro-optic and Terahertz Wave Applications†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 3242–3250, October 23, 2008
How to Cite
Kwon, O.-P., Kwon, S.-J., Jazbinsek, M., Brunner, F. D. J., Seo, J.-I., Hunziker, C., Schneider, A., Yun, H., Lee, Y.-S. and Günter, P. (2008), Organic Phenolic Configurationally Locked Polyene Single Crystals for Electro-optic and Terahertz Wave Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3242–3250. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800633
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2008
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Korean Ministry of Science & Technology(MOST). Grant Number: 2007-00440
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!