We thank Mr. Tao Sun for experimental suggestions. The authors acknowledge financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 50632040). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Aligned Titania Nanotubes as an Intercalation Anode Material for Hybrid Electrochemical Energy Storage†
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2008
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3787–3793, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, D.-W., Fang, H.-T., Li, F., Chen, Z.-G., Zhong, Q.-S., Lu, G. Q. and Cheng, H.-M. (2008), Aligned Titania Nanotubes as an Intercalation Anode Material for Hybrid Electrochemical Energy Storage. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3787–3793. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800635
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50632040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!