Authors would like to thank Prof. Y.-S. Yang of Department of Biological Science and Technology, National Chiao Tung University for his help in circular dichroism (CD) experiments. We also appreciate Ms. P.-C. Chao of Regional Instruments Center at National Chung Hsing University for her help in transmission electron microscopy (TEM) experiments. This work is supported by the National Science Council (NSC97-2221-E-007-035-MY3). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Hierarchical Superstructures with Helical Sense in Self-Assembled Achiral Banana-Shaped Liquid Crystalline Molecules†
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 3386–3394, November 10, 2008
How to Cite
Lin, S.-C., Lin, T.-F., Ho, R.-M., Chang, C.-Y. and Hsu, C.-S. (2008), Hierarchical Superstructures with Helical Sense in Self-Assembled Achiral Banana-Shaped Liquid Crystalline Molecules. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3386–3394. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800637
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!