This study was funded by the Australian Research Council. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Modifying Porous Silicon with Self-Assembled Monolayers for Biomedical Applications: The Influence of Surface Coverage on Stability and Biomolecule Coupling†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2008
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3827–3833, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Böcking, T., Kilian, K. A., Gaus, K. and Gooding, J. J. (2008), Modifying Porous Silicon with Self-Assembled Monolayers for Biomedical Applications: The Influence of Surface Coverage on Stability and Biomolecule Coupling. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3827–3833. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800640
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2008
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!