This work was supported by the EU through the Marie Curie EST—SUPER (MEST-CT-2004-008128), LIMM (IST-2001-35503), the RTNs PRAIRIES (MRTN-CT-2006-035810), the ERA-Chemistry project SurConFold, the ESF-SONS2-SUPRAMATES project, the Regione Emilia-Romagna PRIITT Nanofaber Net-Lab, the DFG grant (ZH 63/9-2), the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF), and the NCCR Nanoscience of the SNF. MZ thank M. Grunze for the support, C. Wöll for the technical cooperation at BESSY II, and BESSY II staff for the assistance during the experiments at the synchrotron. The experiments at MAX-lab were supported by the EU through the IA-SFS project within the Sixth Framework Programme. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author
Single Component Self-Assembled Monolayers of Aromatic Azo-Biphenyl: Influence of the Packing Tightness on the SAM Structure and Light-Induced Molecular Movements†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 2972–2983, October 9, 2008
How to Cite
Elbing, M., Błaszczyk, A., von Hänisch, C., Mayor, M., Ferri, V., Grave, C., Rampi, M. A., Pace, G., Samorì, P., Shaporenko, A. and Zharnikov, M. (2008), Single Component Self-Assembled Monolayers of Aromatic Azo-Biphenyl: Influence of the Packing Tightness on the SAM Structure and Light-Induced Molecular Movements. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2972–2983. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800652
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!