The authors acknowledge the financial support of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), the Alberta Informatics Circle of Research Excellence (iCORE), the Alberta Ingenuity Fund, and Micralyne, Inc. SEM access was provided by the National Research Council (NRC) National Institute for Nanotechnology (NINT). Michael Taschuk, of the University of Alberta, is thanked for many discussions and help related to this work.
Spatially Graded Nanostructured Chiral Films as Tunable Circular Polarizers†
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 3111–3118, October 23, 2008
How to Cite
Krause, K. M. and Brett, M. J. (2008), Spatially Graded Nanostructured Chiral Films as Tunable Circular Polarizers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3111–3118. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800685
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Alberta Informatics Circle of Research Excellence (iCORE)
- Alberta Ingenuity Fund
- Micralyne, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!