The authors thank 100-talent program of Chinese Academy of Sciences (ZYT), MOST No 2005cd724700 (ZYT), NSFC No 20773033 (ZYT), NSF (NAK), AFOSR (NAK), and DARPA (NAK) for the financial support of this research. PP thanks the Fannie and John Hertz Foundation for support of his research through a graduate fellowship. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
The Effect of Stabilizer Density on Transformation of CdTe Nanoparticles Induced by Ag Cations†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2008
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3801–3808, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Tang, Z., Podsiadlo, P., Shim, B. S., Lee, J. and Kotov, N. A. (2008), The Effect of Stabilizer Density on Transformation of CdTe Nanoparticles Induced by Ag Cations. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3801–3808. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800691
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2008
- Chinese Academy of Sciences (ZYT)
- MOST. Grant Number: 2005cd724700
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20773033
- NSF (NAK)
- AFOSR (NAK)
- DARPA (NAK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!