The authors thank Mr. Yusuke Akimoto for carrying out TEM observations. The authors also thank Prof. Toyoshi Shimada and Mr. Ken-ichi Yamanaka for their generous support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Highly Fluorescent Mesostructured Films that consist of Oligo(phenylenevinylene)–Silica Hybrid Frameworks†
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 3699–3705, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Mizoshita, N., Goto, Y., Tani, T. and Inagaki, S. (2008), Highly Fluorescent Mesostructured Films that consist of Oligo(phenylenevinylene)–Silica Hybrid Frameworks. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3699–3705. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800694
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!