This research was supported by a Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST) (No. M10600000157-06J0000-15710) and the University IT Research Center (ITRC) Project of the Ministry of Knowledge Economy. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
High-Efficiency Deep-Blue Light-Emitting Diodes Based on Phenylquinoline/Carbazole-Based Compounds†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 3922–3930, December 22, 2008
How to Cite
Lee, S. J., Park, J. S., Yoon, K.-J., Kim, Y.-I., Jin, S.-H., Kang, S. K., Gal, Y.-S., Kang, S., Lee, J. Y., Kang, J.-W., Lee, S.-H., Park, H.-D. and Kim, J.-J. (2008), High-Efficiency Deep-Blue Light-Emitting Diodes Based on Phenylquinoline/Carbazole-Based Compounds. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3922–3930. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800697
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2008
- Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: M10600000157-06J0000-15710
- University IT Research Center (ITRC) Project of the Ministry of Knowledge Economy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!