This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (R01-2007-000-10068-0). T.J. acknowledges support of the Korea Research Foundation (KRF-2006-005-J01201). G.-C.Y. acknowledges support of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation under the National Creative Research Initiative Project (R16-2004-004-01001-0). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Enhancement and Concurrence of Emissions from Multiple Fluorophores in a Single Emitting Layer of Micellar Nanostructures†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 2984–2989, October 9, 2008
How to Cite
Yoo, S. I., Lee, J.-H., Sohn, B.-H., Eom, I., Joo, T., An, S. J. and Yi, G.-C. (2008), Enhancement and Concurrence of Emissions from Multiple Fluorophores in a Single Emitting Layer of Micellar Nanostructures. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2984–2989. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800702
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!