This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (R01-2007-000-10068-0). T.J. acknowledges support of the Korea Research Foundation (KRF-2006-005-J01201). G.-C.Y. acknowledges support of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation under the National Creative Research Initiative Project (R16-2004-004-01001-0). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Enhancement and Concurrence of Emissions from Multiple Fluorophores in a Single Emitting Layer of Micellar Nanostructures†
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 2984–2989, October 9, 2008
How to Cite
Yoo, S. I., Lee, J.-H., Sohn, B.-H., Eom, I., Joo, T., An, S. J. and Yi, G.-C. (2008), Enhancement and Concurrence of Emissions from Multiple Fluorophores in a Single Emitting Layer of Micellar Nanostructures. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2984–2989. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800702
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!