T. H. acknowledges financial support by the Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology through the National Creative Research Initiative Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). A. B. and U. W. would like to thank the Cornell Center for Materials Research, a MRSEC Center funded by the NSF (Grant DMR 0520404) and the Cornell Nanobiotechnology Center, and STC Program of the National Science Foundation under Agreement No. ECS-9876771, for funding and infrastructure.
Designed Fabrication of Silica-Based Nanostructured Particle Systems for Nanomedicine Applications†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2008
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3745–3758, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Piao, Y., Burns, A., Kim, J., Wiesner, U. and Hyeon, T. (2008), Designed Fabrication of Silica-Based Nanostructured Particle Systems for Nanomedicine Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3745–3758. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800731
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2008
- Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR 0520404
- Cornell Nanobiotechnology Center
- STC Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECS-9876771
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!