This study was supported by the Korea Science & Engineering Foundation (National Research Laboratory Program and Center for Integrated Molecular Systems), Samsung Electronics Company, and the Korean Ministry of Education, Science & Technology (BK21 Program).
Novel Rewritable, Non-volatile Memory Devices Based on Thermally and Dimensionally Stable Polyimide Thin Films†
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 3276–3282, October 23, 2008
How to Cite
Hahm, S. G., Choi, S., Hong, S.-H., Lee, T. J., Park, S., Kim, D. M., Kwon, W.-S., Kim, K., Kim, O. and Ree, M. (2008), Novel Rewritable, Non-volatile Memory Devices Based on Thermally and Dimensionally Stable Polyimide Thin Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3276–3282. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800758
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!