J. J. acknowledges funding through the Australian postgraduate award scheme and the PFPC for an overseas travel allowance. P. M. thanks the ARC for its support through Grant FF 0561486. A.M. thanks MIUR for its support through project PRIN2006031511. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Sol–Gel Based Vertical Optical Microcavities with Quantum Dot Defect Layers†
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2008
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3772–3779, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Jasieniak, J., Sada, C., Chiasera, A., Ferrari, M., Martucci, A. and Mulvaney, P. (2008), Sol–Gel Based Vertical Optical Microcavities with Quantum Dot Defect Layers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3772–3779. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800784
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!