Structure–Property Relationship of Pyridine-Containing Triphenyl Benzene Electron-Transport Materials for Highly Efficient Blue Phosphorescent OLEDs
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1260–1267, April 23, 2009
How to Cite
Su, S.-J., Takahashi, Y., Chiba, T., Takeda, T. and Kido, J. (2009), Structure–Property Relationship of Pyridine-Containing Triphenyl Benzene Electron-Transport Materials for Highly Efficient Blue Phosphorescent OLEDs. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 1260–1267. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800809
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2008
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!