This research is supported by the NanoSci-ERA (NanoLICHT project). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Solar Cells with Enhanced Photocurrent Efficiencies Using Oligoaniline-Crosslinked Au/CdS Nanoparticles Arrays on Electrodes†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 3497–3505, November 10, 2008
How to Cite
Yildiz, H. B., Tel-Vered, R. and Willner, I. (2008), Solar Cells with Enhanced Photocurrent Efficiencies Using Oligoaniline-Crosslinked Au/CdS Nanoparticles Arrays on Electrodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3497–3505. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800810
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!