Self-Assembling Peptide as a Potential Carrier for Hydrophobic Anticancer Drug Ellipticine: Complexation, Release and In Vitro Delivery
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 74–83, January 9, 2009
How to Cite
Fung, S. Y., Yang, H., Bhola, P. T., Sadatmousavi, P., Muzar, E., Liu, M. and Chen, P. (2009), Self-Assembling Peptide as a Potential Carrier for Hydrophobic Anticancer Drug Ellipticine: Complexation, Release and In Vitro Delivery. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 74–83. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800860
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.