We gratefully acknowledge funding from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), the Gates Cambridge Trust (J. Z.), the EU Integrated Project NAIMO (No NMP4-CT-2004-500355) (C. G.), and helpful discussions with Dr. Martijn Kemerink. We thank Dr. Ahmed Nejim from Silvaco for adapting the ATLAS code for the device simulations. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Electron–Hole Recombination in Uniaxially Aligned Semiconducting Polymers†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 3630–3637, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Zaumseil, J., Groves, C., Winfield, J. M., Greenham, N. C. and Sirringhaus, H. (2008), Electron–Hole Recombination in Uniaxially Aligned Semiconducting Polymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3630–3637. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800863
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2008
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Gates Cambridge Trust (J. Z.)
- EU Integrated Project NAIMO. Grant Number: NMP4-CT-2004-500355
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!